Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nursery ideas














I have been looking up nursery inspiration to get ready for my appointment on Thursday. After this weekend I will be working full steam to put my first nursery together. I am determined that this will be the most effort I have put into anything in my life. I thought I wanted lamb stuff, now I'm kind of on a bird kick. I think I would like to go with something sort of sophisticated-nothing frufruey or gay if you will. I know our furniture will be dark wood, but here are a few of my favorite's so far. I love the circles in the corner of the room. I love the chair rails, and I am digging the stick on flowers or tree decals. I am searching for a stuffed chair that may or may not rock, but am over the idea of a "traditional" glider. Also, I'm looking for a sweet chandelier or hanging lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment