Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nursery Gallore





Here are a few more of my favorite nursery ideas. My all-time favorite is the blue stripped, it's called daniel by bananafish. I think it's very boyish and clean looking. Plus, it lacks the cutesy wutesy animals that I'm dreading. I personally have decided on a name. Today, I'm positive. Craig is not so positive. I'm the mom right, so I get to choose. haha!
I'm feeling good despite the heat, pitched a game of softball at school today, and decided later that it wasn't a great idea. Went back inside to sit in the refreshing ac at school. Dude hooked our window unit up in the bedroom, and I slept like a baby last night. This morning it was like the arctic in there, ha!
I think I'm finally gaining some weight. On my scale I was 125 last night. I will find out tomorrow if that's accurate-if so I would have gained 8 lbs in like 3 weeks.
No school for me tomorrow. Then I only have two more days then it's SuMmEr TiMe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment