Thursday, March 11, 2010

Large what?




So, I went to the doctor yesterday for my first ob appointment. It went pretty good. She drew a ton of blood, check my whole body, and then checked some inside stuff. We tried to hear the heartbeat, but the little bugger was too fast and she couldn't pinpoint where it was at. We did hear it swooosh past a few times-so cool. Craig left the room for the gory inside details, which turns out to be kind of funny. Or really scary if you're me. She said everything looks great and I look healthy. The only thing was, I have a large uterus. I giggled when she said this because, let's face it people, I have never had anything large before. I knew my stomach looked bigger, but this confirmed it. She asked about our family history of twins, which we have none. Then she asked if I could be further along than we think. Nope, I meticulously calculated everything and there is no way. So, now I'm left with thinking I have twins in there or a really big baby is coming. We scheduled our ultrasound for Monday. So only three more days and I can see what's really in there. Mom sent us a package and it was just what I needed last night after my doctor's appointment. Cute little baby socks with cow tails, prego lounge pants, prego shirt, and some cream and a book for Craig. I immediately put the pants and shirt on and proceeded to lounge. I couldn't help take a couple more pictures last nihgt to show off my large uterus. Hahaha! The first picture is my belly two weeks ago. The last two are from last night. Do you think I've grown?

No comments:

Post a Comment