Monday, August 30, 2010

35 week appt

I have my 35 week appointment tomorrow. That means only 5 more weeks and I will be having a baby. Whoa! The doctor is still going by Oct. 12th though, so I might have 6 weeks. Either way, it's just right around the corner. I am so tired and can't seem to keep any energy. I feel like a lazy butt at school because I sit so much. My symptoms are still heartburn, sore back, sore ankles, tiredness, and now I feel like my stomach is stretched to the max. I keep thinking it's what I'm eating, but seriously-when this kiddo moves I can see everything (and feel everything). It hurts a little when he moves certain ways.
We went to Roy and Lauren's wedding reception this past Saturday. Craig was the best man and had to give a speech which he was nervous about. It was a lot of fun and I got to visit with some girlfriends. Sandy goes in to be induced tomorrow. I wonder how she will sleep tonight. I'd be a nervous wreck!!
We are still waiting to hear back about the house in Sullivan. The bank was waiting on some paperwork from the sellers last we heard. The realtor said he had no clue when we would hear something but that he'd keep us posted. I in the meantime perused the internet and found another house I'm interested in. Craig, however, has no interest in checking it out. For some reason he has his heart set on this one. blah!
We found a sitter. She has got to be in her 70's but she'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment