Saturday, August 14, 2010

32 weeks along, 54 more days!











Well, I think this is what is called the homestretch. I've got 54 more days to go. I feel the need to organize everything, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, closets, dresser drawers. How much of that I'll actually get done is unknown. I went through some of the kitchen cabinets a few weeks ago-exhausting! I went out and watered the plants two nights ago and got eaten alive by mosquitos. I've never been so itchy, and then it poured rain last night. Figures. I've been working in my classroom trying to get posters up and centers planned. I don't have too much more to do. I keep thinking about 8 weeks from now and what my plans will look like for the sub. I have a feeling the first few weeks of school will just zoom by. I have a boy in my class named Gambit. Craig vetoed that name before I could even suggest it. ha! I did ask him about Maverick though, and he said as serious as can be, "Our son is not a character from top gun Nichole." I always crack up when he uses my name. That's when I know he means business.
Last night little Hendry was stretching out big time. We were laying in bed and every five minutes or so I would go, "ahh, ouch." Craig has no idea what it feels like to have something stretch you from side to side. He did get to feel one of them though and said, "oh my gosh." My response was yeah, and that was about half of what he has been doing. I still think it's cool to watch my belly move around, except, I keep having little panick attacks that he is squished in there. How can people have claustrophobia when for the first 9 months of their life they are squished like this. Poor baby. Not long and you can stretch to your heart content. For now, go easy on me kid!!
I've got some videos to post, once I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment