Saturday, September 11, 2010

26 days!

My week of evals are over at school now. Thank goodness! Talk about stress. Plus it was my week for lounge duty, meaning I had to take in goodies to the lounge for all the teachers this week. I did muffins and juice on Tuesday. Donuts, bags of chips with dip, and sweet tea on Thursday, and then Friday I kind of skimped and only took in one box of frozen cream puffs. Thursday was also Grandparent night, which meant I had to stay at school working on lesson plans until 6 and then entertain grandparents of 21 kids for another hour. They were all very sweet, but can't we just have one day a year and call it open house like back in the day. We already had parent night, now grandparent night, then in a few weeks parent teacher conferences. I'm tired, people, and want to go home at a decent hour. :) Little boy Hendry is getting bigger by the minute. He should be about 6 lbs now. I thought he moved for me as my tummy looked sloped and there was a lot of pressure on my "lower parts" but I'm not sure. I have been having quite a few braxton hicks contractions, the last two days I didn't think they would stop. They are not close enough to time though. I did, however, freak Craig out a couple of times. We went to the movies last night and I must have had three or four contractions while watching the movie. I had Craig feel my stomach each time. He would look at me with these big eyes and say "are you ok, does it hurt, do we need to go to the hospital?" Hahaha! I can't wait for the big day when I say yep and he loses all cool. :) We go TUesday for our BIG appointment. Ultrasound and doc appt. to see if he is head down. If not, I will be having a c-section in about 3 weeks. I think he'll do it though. He's gonna be a momma's boy and wants to start pleasing early. (fingers crossed)
My super successful hubby applied and recieved a promotion at work. He is now the technical, mechanical, tool crib, and some other department MANAGER. He is over 42 people and got his own phone, laptop, raise, 3 weeks vacay, and a bonus package. Wahoo! I am nervous for him though, because it will be a lot more work and stress than I think he is used to, but, if I know him well enough-he will succeed with flying colors and make it look easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment