Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ah! 86 Days

It is coming up so fast I can hardly believe it. I will start going to the doc every two weeks soon. Then Soon after that I will go once a week. When i hit the once a weeks I will probably freak out a little. We had our birthing class last weekend and it was pretty fun. Pete and sandy went too so it made it go by really fast. It was a great bonding experience for Dude and me. Funny thing happened last night. We were laying in bed and of course I had my hand on my belly. The little guy kicked out so hard on my side that it scared me and I jumped. I had Craig put the light on my stomach and sure enough, he kicked out again and Craig said, "oh, woa, wow, did that hurt?" haha. I can't wait until he starts doing that to my ribs!! I'm trying to get a video of him moving, but he is stubborn just like his daddy and when I turn on the camera he stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment