Wednesday, July 21, 2010

78 days? Hyperventilation

I just saw I only have 78 more days until my due date. I might have started to hyperventilate a little. But then I thought about how darn cute he is going to be and slowed my breathing a little bit. I feel more connected with him lately, and love to rub my belly hoping he can feel me. I'm still not singing to him, and haven't read to him. Funny story though-I was reading The Notebook the other day and thought, heck, I'll read out loud so he can hear me. DOn't you know it was the chapter with the steamy sex scene. About two sentences in and my voice kept getting quiter, until finally I thought, "I really don't think this is appropriate to be reading aloud to my son." Part of me thought, ah, what could it hurt, if anything he will be more romantic when he grows up, and the other part thought, he doesn't need to know those thoughts until he's at least 25.
Mom and LaDonna come tomorrow and stay until Tuesday. It will be so nice to have people here to talk to during the day. Can't wait for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment