Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Doctor

Had my first appointment with my new doctor. Dr. Anderson is awesome! I got pricked three times thought because they had a temp. nurse and she couldn't hit my vein to get blood. I took my glucose test too. My first sip I said, "Hey, that's not bad, kinda tastes like orange soda." But by the end of the cup my eyes were watering and I had to choke it down. Yuck! I've only gained two lbs in the last month, which I think is pretty good. Next month I probably won't be so lucky. The best news of the day, other than hearing little dude's heartbeat, was that she cleared me for Jamaica. All she said was, drink plenty of fluids so you don't get dehydrated. She wasn't worried that I'd deliver early or have problems or anything. Very reassuring and very exciting. Woohoo! So, St. Louis for the 4th, my shower, Cali trip for LaDonna's shower, then Jamaica, then school starts. SUmmer is going to be over before I know it, but lots of fun times waiting to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment