Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My friend Braxton




Well, Mr. baby Hendry is making himself well known. I feel kicks, jabs, flip turns, and today for the first time I felt a contraction. At least, that's what I think it is. My belly will get really hard, especially down by my pelvis, then after a few seconds, go away. I have felt it probably 5 or 6 times today. I read that sometimes they are more frequent when you are dehydrated, and since I've been in the sun alot lately, and super hot sitting in our non-a/c'd house that's probably the case. I bought a 1 liter water today and chugged, and will probably try to drink at least 4 of those a day from now on. Gotta keep myself healthy for the Jamaica trip. :) Took a pic of myself tonight and for the first time went, "eew!" My belly is definitely protruding now, and I just can't imagine what I will look like in 3 more months. Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment