Friday, August 14, 2009

Still Alive

I'm pretty sure I still haven't recovered fully from my Bachelorette party. It's been almost one week, and I'm still tired. I had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better party. The shower was in the morning-we had Mexican fajitas, sweet corn bread, orange muffins(which were amazing), chicken salsa, and for desert-a chocolate chocolaty cheese cake, yum!
The bach. party was a good time-let's just say there was murder, mystery, and naked gay men. haha! What a combo.
I have been at my classroom everyday this week working on my room. It's pretty bland right now, but I figure with all the lessons between now and ISAT's there will be plenty of posters put up to fill the empty space. I did make a welcome bulletin board that features hard hats-I'm pretty pumped about that. I have pictures, but to be honest, after working on my web page and doing all the prep stuff for school-I barely have the motivation to post on here. I might have to just copy and paste my stuff from school on here to keep everyone updated. Pretty sure, I will only have time for school in the coming weeks. We start on Tuesday. Watch out!
Wedding stuff is flowing right along. WE are struggling with insurance stuff-an ordering all of our liquor, food, and extras. I think it's pretty much down to the nitty gritty now. I need to make little signs and make sure we have all decorations and our vows ready. It's getting so close. At school I'm already called Mrs. Hendry, I hope it's not like ruining the surprise-I've already had to sign my name a few times, kinda weird.
Pray for me in the next week and wish me luck-parent night is Thursday. Woohoo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment