Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rest and Relaxation

Saturday Craig and I went to chuck and con's to swim and hang out with them and the kids. Jackson and Caroline stayed with nin and pop while Christi was in New York for a baby shower. Little C had an "ouwee" on her knee and couldn't swim, but she did get to go on a jeep ride to the river. J can touch the bottom of the pool now, and was definitely not afraig to jump in and swim around. I tought him and Craig to play sharks and Minnows; however, J doesn't like to be tagged so he was all time shark. haha. J went fishing with pop and Craig and caught the most fish-they had some pretty good pictures-I will have to get them on here.
Today I read Twilight for 2 hours and finally finished book one. I really wanted to start book two, but figured I should get some other things done. Like write a post to you all. I started my math planning-but I'm not sure how fast the kids will be willing to start up and do homework. Tomorrow I will be at the school planning all the other subjects with my mentor. Good news! I found out I get $300 at the end of the school year for participating with the mentor program-wish I got that money now. hehe! Only thirty-four more days till the wedding. Things are really flying by now. I am really excited and can't wait to see how all the plans work out. By the way, the lake is back down almost to normal-and most of it is cleaned up.They still haven't opened our cove yet-but I'm guessing by Sept. it will be open, figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment