Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little freelance

Yesterday I took a trip to St. Louis to the Vans Warped Tour. I went last year and just had to go this year too. I went with my friend Abby. There were over 50 bands, and it's awesome because you can get soo close and not have to stay in an assigned area like most concerts. We saw Bad Religion, Less than Jake, 3oh3!, and a bunch of others. I loved seeing all the people dance around and get so excited about their favorite bands. We must have walked at least 50 miles just looking at all the merch tents and looking for band signings. There were a lot of young kids this time-like 10yrs and up. Everything was so expensive-$4 for a water, $6 for lemonade, $5 for a hot dog, and I had to buy a Bad Religion tank top $15. It was soo worth it though. I will post pictures in a little bit, I've got to mail these invitations today or else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment